Can you translate this twitter(.)com/xmayokox/status/503896210948632576 It's a list of relevant things that happened in IwatobiES radio ep 5!
(The context is that they’re talking about Haru’s and Makoto’s race in episode 6. These are select quotes and not the entirety of that conversation.)
- When you look at Haru-chan and Mako-chan’s relationship like as man and woman, they fit together incredibly well
- Of course, Mako-chan likes Haru-chan~
- For Haru-chan, there’s Rin. In a true sense, they’re rivals.
- Maybe Mako-chan actually wanted himself to be there
- Maybe he wanted to be there as someone close to him
Akeno-san’s remarks in IwaChan
[Notes: In the first comment, she used the term ‘shikkuri kuru’ which can be used to say how a couple ‘clicks’ with each other, or something like that.]
EPISODE 09: F O R M I N G A S T A N D S T I L LNanase, what do you intend to do? Are you prepared to cast aside everything else and swim for a dream you cannot surrender to anyone else? If you’re not prepared to do that, you have no right to stand on this stage.”
the bracelet that comes with the sousuke and rin vol 1. mook is adorable as hell!?!?
free! eternal summer Character song covers vol 01-05 |
old free! iwatobi swim club Character song covers